Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6-13-07

"As we're headed home, I take a wrong turn. I'm trying to find my way, not paying attention to other important things, like how fast I'm going. I get pulled over, and issued a speeding ticket."

***

"My wife, Emma, and I met in '94 at a psychiatric hospital. She was doing rat experiments. I, mouse experiments."

***

"I met Lisa when a mutual friend invited us both over for a game of Space Marine. We both wanted to play Eldar..."

***

"Anyway, after we got to talking for a while, we discovered we both had a deep mutual appreciation for all things Tim Burton ... Somehow we got into a game of tossing M&Ms at each other so we could catch them with our mouths in mid air (don't ask me), and after hitting her directly in the eye with several sugar coated candies, ..."

***

"We agreed to meet at TGI Fridays. Of course, there are 2 of them, relatively close to each other by us, and we were waiting at different ones."

***

Geek first dates.

No comments: